
Josh's parents were here

May 21-27. It (as always) was fabulous!!! Not only did the girls have so much fun with Ta-pa and Ya-ya, but we adults were productive. Josh and Mike put up this awesome railing. Now we
don't have to worry about the girls falling off the edge. We also painted a chair black and the strawberry box red. For Mike and Marcia's birthdays they wanted a sandbox, slide, and a picnic table... just little people size! They also got the girls a swimming pool for an early Ava birthday present. The girls love everything.
Thanks so much Mike and Marcia for all that you guys do for us. We love you so much! Can't wait to see you in October!
3 comments:
The backyard looks awesome! It's SO kid friendly it's amazing and I love your garden. Congrats on the tomato, I can't wait for ours to turn red...
The railing looks great!!! Your yard looks so fun :)
I am glad you put the railing...knowing me, I would find a way to fall off of your steps and land in a heap ;)
Hey! I keep looking at the pictures and wishing that all the kids could play together on all those new great toys! I wish we could be closer right now. I've really been missing talking to you! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
Love Tricha
Post a Comment