Who would have thought that a vampire book could be sooo good!?!?!?!?
I normally do not start a series of books until all books are out. HOWEVER, I asked for this book for mothers day. I didn't start it until something like the 20th of May. I ended buying the other 2 books and finishing all 3 books in less than 12 days. The fourth book doesn't come out until August, 2. You better believe I will be at borders around Midnight. I am dying just a little to find out what is going to happen.
With that being said, I am happy to report that my house completely fell apart in those 8 days. We had no clean clothes and I am pretty sure we had cereal for atleast 2 meals everyday! Josh has the first full week of August off... so we all know what I will be doing!!!!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I totally love the series too... I will br there at midnight too. We should go together. I already reserved mine you should reserve one too... I Am totally "Team Edward". I know that totally crazy but I have read the series 3 times already. I am crazy!! So I guess that I have been bitten by Edward too.
I haven't read any of these books but I have heard so many bloggers totally rave about them...I think I need to read them. :)
I've been love with Edward since Halloween. Ditto on the destroyed house. Ditto on being at B&N at midnight.
So, I think that Bella is going to 1)not have a problem with Edward in that way ;) 2) go to college and fall into trouble with some other vampires and 3) she will endure some major trauma only to end up falling down the stairs at Carlise's house in the last chapter, when Edward will of course have to save her or let her die.
I've decided that every Halloween I'll fall in love with Edward again and again...
Post a Comment