Josh***Aleasha***Ava***Emery***Kinlee***Hansen
What a cute video! I love when Mimi blows a kiss and gets bubbles in her mouth! Sorry that you had to spend Father's day without the Daddy. :(
Very very cute! I loved it!!
I agree with Abs....I got a chuckle out of Mimi's sweet little face when she tasted those bubbles in her mouth.Their sweet little voices are SO cute!I know he will love it!
How could it not be a "Happy Father's Day" with those two cute little pumpkins to come home to. Love ya Josh and you are a great Dad.....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute video! I love when Mimi blows a kiss and gets bubbles in her mouth! Sorry that you had to spend Father's day without the Daddy. :(
Very very cute! I loved it!!
I agree with Abs....I got a chuckle out of Mimi's sweet little face when she tasted those bubbles in her mouth.
Their sweet little voices are SO cute!
I know he will love it!
How could it not be a "Happy Father's Day" with those two cute little pumpkins to come home to. Love ya Josh and you are a great Dad.....
Post a Comment