Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Ava is C H A T T T Y Y Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! This girl can talk! I am not so sure where she got it from... okay, she got it from me but still. (my mom used to tell me... pretty much on a daily basis that i wasn't allowed to say another word. not because she is a mean mom, but because the sleepier i got the chattier i became) So with that being said, today for naps I heard Ava talking to keep herself awake. She is saying things like "No Mimi, don't take me food away. You know better than that." (as a side note, i really hope/think she was thinking about the play food from their kitchen, because really Mimi doesn't take Ava's food away). "This Mimi is a trryangle not a squuarre." "Mom is good at making trryangles and rectyangles with her hands but she is no good at all at a squuarre. PS... have you tried to make a square with your hands? Tricky, huh!!!! "10 11 13 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22" "what's you name, josh?" my name is A V A" (I can't believe it! She actually said Ava. This is the first time. She always says Auby). "What's you name, Mom? "Oh my name is aVa." Dad dad dad dad dad josh josh josh josh. Oh no... the singing of give said the little stream has started. Not a good sign. Do i go in and tell her not to say another word and know that she will crash or do I let her sing her little heart out and put her to bed early? I guess I will just wing it!
*** this post was written WHILE ava was in her bedroom.***
Also at the store today I told Ava and Mimi that they would get a special snack if they were happy. Ava asked "OH mom, what kind of snack?"
Mom- "Umm, I am not so sure. It will be a surprise!
Ava- OOOOOHHHHH I maybe close me eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(because closing your eyes ALWAYS makes surprises better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!! I am so totally cracking up! I love that you typed it as she was saying it! Great record keeping!
So, did you just let her talk and put her to bed early?
Her little voice is so cute, too...I know it would just crack me up to hear her.
♪ Give said the little stream..♫ Just kiddin' ;)
too funny!
hey, what do the road signs with"HC" with a green circle around it mean? I've only seen it in Texas.
Ahaa my curse worked.... I told you some day you would pay for your raising, or should I say my raising. I was so young and dumb as a mother. I would tell you "not another word" and you would be asleep within 20 seconds. Pay back is ----. By the way Erricka HC stands for Hazardous Cargo. Love ya Noni
Thanks Karen!!!
I was thinking High Capacity or something, but that didn't sound right. Now I can sleep.
And Leash, we totally didn't take pictures. We took one of Balmorhea, but that's it. We were that exhausted. But we'll take a bunch when we get out there for real. When we looked at the complex, we looked at a 4 bedroom so it wasn't even ours. Ours is getting new carpet :)
Post a Comment