Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two by Two

Two Names You Go By: Mom and Leash
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pink shirt & jeans
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Spend time with my husband and kids and read
Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: click my heals and have the house cleaned and go have a pedicure
Two Favorite Pets: I am not really a pet fan. If I had to choose it would be a horse and an outside only dog... if I have lots of land where the dog could run and play and I wouldn't feel guilty about living it outside all day.
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: I am not sure
Two Things You Did Last Night: Went to the store and took a shower. HEY... i have been sick and so have my kids... I'm lucky I got a shower all day!
Two Things You Ate Today:Cheese and crackers
Two People You Talked To: My mother in law and good friend Tricha B.
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Mothers/Fathers day
Two Favorite Vacations: I really don't know. I am about to go on my first cruise, so I am hoping that will be one and then maybe snow skiing, but not my honeymoon. That is a whole different blog.. about the honeymoon from &^*!. Its okay, my husband says that too!!!
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and a good milkshake! I tag Lauren, Abs and Erika Smith

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I am sorry you have been sick! That just rots!

I loved reading these about you :)

I am really behind on my tags but, I will try to do this one soon :D

When are you going on a cruise? Sounds delightful!

Anonymous said...

Well, I see you didn't tag me. Guess you know me well enough that I usually don't fill these things out, WELL surprise, I would do it if I knew how to get to a blank questionair. But I did enjoy yours. Love Non