Saturday, June 7, 2008

The funny things

A conversation I had with Ava the other day. A: Mom, I got lots oh goodies in my puurse a-day. Do you wanna see? M: Sure (she starts pulling everything out as she is saying each item) A: Well, I have my 5 rocks, my keys, my carrs, all my bracelets, my phone and the best part... all the tuff to make a hambuurgerr. See mom, lettuce, 2 meats, 4 breads, pickels, and yomato. M: Wow Ava, you really do have all kinds of goodies in there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika said...

Corey wants to know if it was a real yomato

Lauren in GA said...

I love how you write it to sound exactly likes she says it! "yomato" and "a-day" for, "today" Sooooo Cute!!

Lauren in GA said...

I have a friend that is addicted to the Twilight series...she said she doesn't reccomend them to anyone that isn't in a solid marriage becaue they will make you resent your husband for not lovingly watching you while you sleep and adoring your every move with poetic prowess. I laughed heartily at that (she was just joking). She said that no husband is as wonderful as Edward. I think you and I are safe because Josh and Mike are wonderful men! Plus, I don't like it when Mike bites me, anyway ;)

Unknown said...

hilarious conversation... did you make her hamburgers for dinner? :)

Kelly said...

HAHAHA!