Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hair EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!

This is the best/latest picture of the mousey brown hair color. This is old yeller herself!This picture does NOT do it justice. I promise, if you were to pick a color from a box of crayons to color Goldy locks that is what it looked like. Try and look at the color on the very top of my head. The florescent yellow/orange color to get a true color. The new me. Let me know what you think.
We women all KNOW how darn expensive it can be to have your hair done "professionally". So, with that knowledge I thought I would save our little family some money and 'do my hair myself'. One word. "YIKES". And I mean it. It was bad. So what did I do? I got it FIXED! It cost a very pretty little penny, but I don't look like old yeller anymore....and I leaned my lesson. NEVER EVER do my own hair again. EVER!!!!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

That is hilarious!!!! Been there done that, still recovering from my incodent a year ago. I am still laughing, you were the one who warned me against that in Forney, your new doo is fabuloso!
;0 Ruth

Erika said...

So I tried that whole streak it yourself thing by Herbal Essences a few years ago. I took the towel off of my head and my sister in law gasped. I checked the mirror and I had a bright orange chunk right in the front. Think Zoe on Sesame Street. Yeah, when going lighter, always consult a professional. Always.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I love the color... I think that it looks great!

Lauren in GA said...

heh, heh, heh, "Old Yeller"

♪ Here yeller....come back yeller ♫

Well..the look you were sportin' yesterday at church is fabulous!!

Brian saw your face on the computer just now and yelled, "SISTER SMITH!!!!" I think he must like your new look, too!

Kelly said...

Very cute new look!!! i'm glad you got it fixed how you like now!!