I get to be their mom!!!!! These sweet sweet little girls bring soo much joy to my life. I am so very lucky. With all that has been going on in our lives, I still get to have dance parties with the very best dancers in Georgia!!!! They are such blessings in my life!!! I sure love you girls! Thanks for being.... YOU!
11 comments:
What cuties!! By the way, I love ya and hope you are feeling better!! xoxo
LEASH! I haven't been that amused in a while! I'm so glad to see them loving their tutu's! I seriously can see Emery is loving hers, but I think Ava is just really into her dance moves. She's a little shaker, they're both ADORABLE!!!!
I'm so glad God blessed you with these two, they are just perfect for you! Ya know?!
I LOVE YOU!!
So funny! I love how they shimmy! What hams!
I do the same thing when I put on my tutu.
O Wow! They are so cute!!!!
OMG! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Sooooooo precious! Look at Ava going all out! Treasure these little moments (sounds like you do!) Oh, how I wish I could be there to watch with you!
I just can't watch these videos enough!!! Makes me laugh everytime!!! I LOVE YOU
Those videos were so great!
Thanks for your phone call!!! I am sorry I missed it. I have been living at the hospital...well, practically. I so appreciate your call.
Their sweet little voices are so delightful. I need that CD...what are they jammin' to?
The Backyardigans make me wanna dance too! It was so cute the first time we watched it... and the second... and the third...the kids loved it!
They are sooooo cute! I wish we had a video camera when Mady was little! You can never have enough footage of them when they get older. The memory just starts to go.
Thank you so much for the invite, lady love! We didn't get back until late but if we had been around we would have loved to go!!
Mmmmmmmmmm Salsa!!
Post a Comment