I would like to introduce Bubblegum and Band aid!!!! Bubblegum is the black and white one (Ava's kitty) and Band aid is the orange one (Mimi's kitty) The girls are loving having these sweet little kitty's. They are perfect for the girls and are bringing many smiles and laughs to our little family!
HAHA That's hilarious what your mom wrote (Noni, that's Mom right?) It's all about sacrifice, and those two kitties are worth it. They look right at home already!
4 comments:
Aw, I love those kitties! Have the girls tried to sneak them in to their rooms yet? I remember the days...
HAHA That's hilarious what your mom wrote (Noni, that's Mom right?)
It's all about sacrifice, and those two kitties are worth it. They look right at home already!
Those kitties have Awesome names! Cuteness!!!!
Awwwww, so cute! And your girls are so sweet that I know they won't torture your kittens like my Brian tortures our poor cat.
Post a Comment