that's so cool! What did the girls think? did they all decide they want to become biologists and zoologist now so they can hang out with cool animals? Or maybe veterinarians? Or maybe just get a zoo pass?
Can't have a better friend than Franklin....comin' over to your house. Maybe he will stay in the yard, they are good bug eater, but I think they might like garden plants also, but sharing is nice right???? until he eats your strawberries and lettuce and everything else you have planted in your garden...Hey it's Franklin comin over to your house....Noni
3 comments:
that's so cool! What did the girls think? did they all decide they want to become biologists and zoologist now so they can hang out with cool animals? Or maybe veterinarians? Or maybe just get a zoo pass?
Can't have a better friend than Franklin....comin' over to your house. Maybe he will stay in the yard, they are good bug eater, but I think they might like garden plants also, but sharing is nice right???? until he eats your strawberries and lettuce and everything else you have planted in your garden...Hey it's Franklin comin over to your house....Noni
I agree with Noni! I thought of that little T.V. show, too!
I love your girls' swim suits!
Post a Comment