Mike and Marcia (ta-pa and ya-ya) came for a week and it was fantastic! Ya-ya made sugar cookies and the girls got to decorate their own. They sure were.... well overly frosted but delish!!!! Also, notice the beautiful butterfly wings the girls have on!!! Thanks guys for coming and helping us so much. It couldn't have been better timing!
3 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than those little girls except those sweet little girls making sugar cookies. And in those darling angel wings, I know they are supposed to be butterfly wings, but those are my angel girls and I know they have earned their wings. I love you beautiful girls and you too Mom and Dad. Noni
Oh....such sweet little angels...but probably not so much after all that sugar! :) What sweet friends to come and hang with them like that!
So dang CUTE!!
I want some wings like that. Smashing!
(I love that they are orange, too!)
Post a Comment