Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good ol' Competition!

        Family VS Family!!!!! Thanks to Ta-pa and Ya-ya the girls could have some friends over for a little see-saw fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like the girls had some crazy fun with their Ya-ya and Topa! Ellie has been talking about Ya-ya for about a week now. She's probably jealous. I know I am :)!

Noni said...

Nothin' wrong with a little competion, as long as our side always win. That's the thing you need to teach them. Looks like they were having alot of fun. I'm so glad Tapa and Yaya were there. I'm sure those girls wore them to a frazzle. They will need a week off when they get home. I know they were a great help to you Leash and Josh, almost like a mini vacation. Can't have to many of those. Love ya see you soon. Noni

Holly said...

We are moving in three weeks, but you are going to really enjoy DC. We will still have to get together at some point. :-)

Lauren in GA said...

That see saw is so COOL!!

It's a Sistas vs. Sistas see saw duel!