Ava has turned 4. My mom AND sisters AND all of their kids just showed up on my front door at 12:30 in the morning to surprise me. Josh has started his 3rd year of residency. We had a mini vacation to Atlanta. My garden overfloweth with tomatoes and I am making salsa ALL the time AND Josh's apple computer that has all of the pictures of such crashed so... dear blog please be patient. I do want to document all of these exciting times but we are having a little bit of a rough time.
3 comments:
sounds like a crazy time! Can't wait for the pics to be recovered!
So, so, so, so, sorry about the crash!!
Uh, did you say salsa ;)
oh! i feel for you!! our beloved computer with all our even more beloved pictures on it crashed too. I am so sad!!!!!!! sounds like you've been having fun though! what an awesome surprise on your DOORSTEP!
Post a Comment