Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kinlee Joyce Smith

We welcomed our sweet Kinlee to the world at 2:24pm this afternoon. She is 6lbs and 13oz. 19 inches long. We are both doing great!!!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, that picture with her little lips pursed together is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Congrats you family of FIVE!

Hannah said...

She looks just like Josh!!

Matt and Jessie said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations! You look great in that picture! I hope your recovery goes well! I love ya! I just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

She's darling! I'm so excited that you have your 3 girls! You look tired but beautiful and I can't wait to see more pics in the upcoming weeks/months and maybe even in person? Love you and congratulations!
Erin C.

diana said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!

LuAnne said...

yay! congratulations. she is beautiful and so are you. every Sunday Ava tells me that her birthday is in June and her new sister will be there (then a little jump for joy).I am glad little kinlee will be there for the celebration. and so glad she is here safe and sound.

Bridget said...

Awwwww...she looks like the other girls! So, so very adorable.

Hugs and kisses to you and Ms. Kinlee!

Andrea said...

So fun seeing you! She is beautiful!

Man Wife Daughters Three said...

Absolutely precious! Such a doll. Way to go, mama!

Lauren in GA said...

I LOVE that name!!!! Many, many congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby Kinlee! You look fantastic, girlie!! Did you miss the memo that you just had a baby?

Love you! Congrats, again!!

Erika said...

I'm wearing earrings when I have my baby so I can look as good as you. Well, I can try to look as good as you.

mary said...

9congrats! She looks like the other two! Glad to hear you guys are doing good. Can't wait to see her in person!

Unknown said...

oh man, you look tired but gorgeous. And Kinlee is such a sweet name! Congrats guys!

jennie said...

You both look lovely. Congratulations friend.

Kelly said...

OH GIRL SHE IS SO CUTE!! Aleasha friend you look so dang wonderful. The only clue that you just had a baby is your cute little gown, well and the new baby you're holding, but you know what I mean. I am so happy for you! You sounded so happy and great today on the phone! Congratulations!!! I love you! =)

Kelly said...

also, I think she looks like you.

Lauren in GA said...

I just had to say that you are lucky that I have such impeccable self control...because I wanted to baby nap Kinlee in the hospital the other night...She is a doll!

Holly said...

Congrats Leash. She is so cute.

CD Black said...

Congrats! I am so glad that she is there safely with you and that you are done with your pregnant misery. Another friend of mine had a baby within minutes of you. Two cute babies sent from above. The Lord is doing good work these days!