Friday, May 21, 2010

HOLY COW.....

So.... I'm at a 3. YIKES!!!!!!!!!! I'm really am about to have our 3rd baby. And I am kind of in freak out mode. My due date isn't until June 1, which happens to be 11 days from today. I have never gone early. I had to be induced with both of the girls. I really don't think I am going to make it till then. I hope I can make it until Sunday, because my mom will be here!
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you've got this, girl! You are the woman!!!! Good luck!

Andrea said...

Yeah! I was at a 4 for two weeks with Emily and never went! If that baby decides to come before your mom, you let me know if you need me to take the girls. I would love it! Good luck! It's so exciting!

Matt and Jessie said...

You are so lucky!! I wish I was as close as you are! I am so excited for you. Gotta love that even on your third one, they can surprise ya!! I hope everything goes well. I wish I was closer so I could help ya out if your mom doesn't quite make it in time!!

Lauren in GA said...

Please, please, please let us know if you need anything!! I am excited for you and I totally understand why you feel nervous. I would be the same exact way!!!

You really are in the home stretch!!!!! I agree with Elisa...you've go this, girl!!