Thursday, May 6, 2010

We are still here....

I'm still just cooking this baby and trying to stay cool. We are working hard on getting this house put together before bebe#3 gets here. I have 4 weeks left!! On another note, we are so proud of Josh! He finished and turned in his research project. This is something he has been working on since 1st year of residency. He rocks!!! Way to go babe!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yippee! Only 4 weeks left. I can't believe how fast time is going by. It still seems like we both just got here and were just starting school/residency. Wow!

Lauren in GA said...

Well, you are doing a great job cooking that baby! You looked great on Sunday! I hope you are able to stay cool. I can't believe it is supposed to be 93 today.

Congrats to Josh. I am so amazed by residents. A project that takes years like that would totally paralyze me with fear but they stay focused and work hard. It is amazing.

Kelly said...

Hi friend! I haven't looked at your blog in sooooo long. (anyone's blog) You are so cute pregnant! I can't believe you have only 4 weeks! YAY! Your girls are SO SO ADORABLE! I just watched those videos twice and they are so cute! I'm glad you got that on camera! Their singing is good too. I'm so impressed! I miss you. sorry i've missed all your calls and everything lately. We need to catch up! Love you girl!