Monday, May 24, 2010

4:36 AM

I can't sleep. I have been up since 3:14. And I am just waiting. Waiting to have this baby. My mom is here. The girls room is finished. The babies room is finished. My room is finished. I can officially have her now! But no, she is taking her time. Which is fine. Our home teachers came over today and talked about patience. HA! Great timing!!! I'm trying!
Sweet new baby, I can't wait to see you. Please come soon! I love you!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Awww, I'm sorry you couldn't sleep. You are totally impressive that you have the baby's room finished and your's and the girls'!

You looked great on Sunday! I think you are so adorable. Truly:)

Erika said...

I like the difference between this blog and the last one. It made me giggle. I hope she comes soon. Don't forget to call ;). And I like the new pink theme!