Hangin' with the cousins! Always fun. I need to call you so we can meet up while you're here! I'm just so horrible at calling! Love you a whole bucketful, though!
You can't take Texas out of the girl, even if Georgia is better! How is your sister and Jason doing? I have kept them in our prayers. They are lucky to have such a great family to help them through these hard times.
8 comments:
Glad you got one with Cr-iiii-stal
So cute!! I love these pics!
Love those pictures, especially the first one of Mimi!
What a cute bunch! Hope you guys are all doing good. I keep thinking about you!
Those pictures are fabulous!!!!
I am loving that rootin' tootin' cowgirl hat!
Is it just me or do your girls look a lot older?
I love the cowboy hat. She is so georgeous! Those eyes!!!! Glad you are back home. Miss you.
Hangin' with the cousins! Always fun. I need to call you so we can meet up while you're here! I'm just so horrible at calling! Love you a whole bucketful, though!
You can't take Texas out of the girl, even if Georgia is better! How is your sister and Jason doing? I have kept them in our prayers. They are lucky to have such a great family to help them through these hard times.
Post a Comment