Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Pictures! Your little family is adorable.

Kelly said...

Aleasha you look Gorgeous!! I like your hair cut. The girls are beautiful. I love Mimi's shoes and I think its great you found an orange dress for Ava! She looks so pretty! These are great pictures!!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. Cute dresses! You look amazing! I LOVE your hair. It looks so good! Miss you lots!

Lauren in GA said...

All three of you look gorgeous!!!

I think your hair looks fabulous!

I can't wait to see you in person ☺

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Lovin' those cute little bright Easter dresses! I always wanted to have little girls I could dress in cute outfits all pretty and feminine! Hope y'all had a great Easter!

mary said...

Those pictures are adorable! I especially like the one of you and the girls.

CD Black said...

Cute girls and what a hot mama! Happy Easter, chica.

Sarahbeth said...

Hey girl!! These pictures are incredibly precious! I'm so glad that I got to see you girls if only for a moment! I've been patiently waiting and waiting for a blog update, but I don't know what I'm grip[ing about cause I've only posted one stinking blog....I'll try harder!
LOVE YOU

Nama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nama said...

Hi, Aleasha! It's Amanda!

I don't know if you remember me, but I was in the Dallas singles ward with you years and years ago, and you were my VT!

So, I found you because I've known Corey & Erika for years now, and I saw your comment on her blog and thought, do I know her? And I did. Small world, huh?