Thursday, April 30, 2009

Talant Show

Our sweet little Ava loves LOVES to sing!!! It is one of my most favorite things about her! The primary had a talent show and this is how our conversation went....
M: Ava, would you like to do something for the primary talent show? You could sing, or dance or draw a picture.
A: Can I sing.... in the microphone????!?
M: Well, sure.
A: All by myself?
M: If you want to.
A: And will you and dad and Mimi be sitting down there with all of the other peoples?
M: Yeah, probably.
A: YOU BETCHA!!!!!!!!!!! with the biggest smile ever!!! She chose her very favorite song I am a Child of God. We are so proud of her and how well she did on her song!!! We love you so much Ava!!!

8 comments:

Alan & Annie said...

aww, that's adorable!

mary said...

so cute! Good job, Ava!

Lauren in GA said...

I was one of the, "peoples" sitting down there. It was AMAZING! I love her sweet little voice.

She is a living doll!

Unknown said...

Eric commented on how cute she was and complimented her on her guts to get up and sing in front of everyone that way. You've got a diva on your hands!

Erika said...

Love the updates! She needs to come to our primary and show the other sunbeams that it's okay to sing in primary. They're all chicken.

Sarahbeth said...

ALEASHA!!!!!!!That is the SWEETEST song I've ever heard, sung by the sweetest child on earth!! How Brave of her to get up and belt it out like she did...WWOOOHOOO! GO AVA!!
Love her!!

becky said...

That was one of the most precious things I've ever seen! She is so cute!

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Man that is so neat! I love this! She's gonna kill you when she gets older for posting this. What a talented and brave sweetheart she is! Thanks for sharing!