Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its like she could see it coming!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lauren said...

This is precious...how sweet. :o)

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

That is great!!!

Matt and Jessie said...

Nothing like a foot to the face! Glad you guys had a Happy Easter! Love the cute dresses!

Kelly said...

HAHAHA That is great this you got all that detail on camera. Funny!

Erika said...

I LOL'ed myself.

Lauren in GA said...

I love the thumbs up! You crack me up!

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

LOL! This is GREAT! At first I just looked at the pictures and thought, "Oh, cute!" But then I saw Ava crying and I was gonna ask what the heck you did to make her wail like that!?! But then, in reviewing the pictures, I see EXACTLY what happenend and it made me laugh out loud! I mean, not laughing at Ava's pain, but just the picture story as it unfolds, and your THUMBS UP because they "made up". Great work there, Mommy! :)

The Lady of the House said...

Wow. Way to capture the moment. I shouldn't laugh, but I did. Good thing you had the "after" photo. That was incredibly sweet.

Holly said...

You are so funny. I miss your fun personality.