Monday, January 14, 2013

Slow and steady wins the race

This week I am down to 174.2. Not that much weight off, but it is a negative number. I need to loose another 11 pounds to be down 10%. I just need to keep telling myself slow and steady. Or just keep swimming. Or I can do this!

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I am so proud of you. Seriously! I need to remind myself of the same thing. If I mess up a little I eat everything in a 5 mile radius...I need to remember slow and steady, too. It takes time...

Kelly said...

Do you like Bob Harper's book? I'm curious! Also, good job!!!

Erika said...

Um, 2 pounds is awesome!!! If you lose too fast it's harder to keep it off. I got new running shoes last week. They're pink. They said I'd run faster. I think they just make me look better while I'm running.
Way to go putting it out there on the www. It was a big deal for me too and I'm so glad I did it now because I look back and read my earlier posts and see how I really have changed! I'm cheering you on!!!