I had a friend of mine take some pictures of you at the park the other day. You were a pretty good sport about it! You are so fun... for the most part and keep your tandrums to a minimum. I love that you are my little tag-a-long friend and we can laugh with each other. Today we snuggled up together in my bed and took a nap. You were darling when we woke up. You just kept saying "Mamma, I kiss you!"
You love dora more than I think any other child ever has. You got a dora house for Christmas and think it pretty much rocks. The funny thing about having older girls is the things that you pick up on. Like I caught you singing "Shaking my booty now, shaking my booty now, twist and shout" Quite hilarious!
We love you so very much and couldn't be happier to have you in our family. You are darling!
(these pictures are from my phone so not the best quality)





1 comment:
I love all of your descriptions of her. It's funny...as I read that she LOVES purple I thought to myself, "Her girls are so cute with how specific they are about their color of choice"...then I read the next sentence of, "What is it with my children that are so obsessed with colors?" and I laughed.
I love how she pronounces her L as a Y. So, so, CUTE.
I also love how she loves Hansen SOOOO much. Darling girl :)
I think the pictures of her are great. Even though they are from a phone they totally capture her cuteness. :)
Post a Comment