I just realized I haven't been documenting things going on in our everyday lives. And I don't feel like I have been very grateful for the blessings that I have. So I'm going to do a quick little update on all of the girls.
Ava is is second grade and thriving. Her teacher, Mrs Vasquez, is amazing! You can really tell she teaches for the love of teaching and not for the money. Ava is learning the violin. This is her second year and is really loving it. She is getting really good too. I think she is up to 11 songs and working on more. Her teacher, Mr Pugh, is quite possibly the most patient man. Ever. Its quite amazing really to watch him interact with each child differently and pick up on their learning habits and personalities. Ava loves to read and is happy to sit down in a quite spot with a book. Right now she is really into some Fairy books. Ava loves LOVES Hansen and is so good with him. She wants to hold him all of the time. She thinks she is the stuff too cause I let her walk around and hold him. WHOA! Hansen loves her and usually calms down when she is holding him. She is still really into orange but is starting to branch out. She also likes yellow, red and black. As you all know, Ava was a bit of a difficult baby and toddler; but she is pretty darn easy now. (I didn't think I would be able to say that, at least for a very long time!) She is starting to really figure out what she likes and can carry on some really fun conversations. We talked to her about being baptized this summer and she is working on being prepared for that.
Ava Jayne- we love you so much. You are so much fun and honestly the best biggest sister ever. You love your sisters and brother so much. Your smile still lights up the room. You have a heart of gold and really love to please. You are becoming such a beautiful little lady. I am thrilled to be your mother and elated to have you mine! I love you Ava-lady! (mental note-take more pictures of Ava with phone! And maybe ones where her hair is fixed!!)



1 comment:
What?! She will be old enough to be baptized THIS SUMMER?!! How can that be?
She is such a darling and amazing young lady. I love that she feels like she is, "the stuff" because she gets to carry around her little brother. Such a big helper!
Post a Comment