Friday, January 25, 2013

Last week

I am a week behind on blogging my progress but last Saturday I weighed in at 173.8. I am hoping to hit the 10 pound loss this weekend. I will probably weigh myself tomorrow and Sunday. I will have to say that I am pretty proud of myself. Last night we went out to eat with a couple of people from Josh's work. We went to a burger place and I got a salad with salmon and a lemon vinaigrette. It was quite tasty and I walked away full. I did have a few fries and a couple of onion rings but I was happy with that. Go me! I'm doing this!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Way to update the blog! Congrats on getting so close to 10! And that picture of the girls with Hansen doing his hair in absolutely hilarious. That poor little guy.

Lauren in GA said...

Yes!! GO YOU!! I am so proud of you, my dear!

Eating out is so hard for me...I just want grease. Great job for going with the salad :)