Saturday, April 17, 2010

Talent Show

2nd Annual Primary Talent Show!!! Since it is Christmas year 'round the Smith house, the girls wanted to sing Angels we have heard on High. I was the MC, so they had already started singing before I could get to my camera, but I got most of it.

They also did a little dancing!

8 comments:

Tricha B said...

They are so darn cute Leash!!! I can't wait to see you again! We miss y'all so much! I'm gonna let the kids watch this tomorrow when we're home. I'm sure they will love it too!!

Unknown said...

I am truly amazed at those dancin skills! Can't believe they kept movin for the entire dance!

Andrea said...

They were so cute. Emily told me that she wants to wear a dress like Ava and Mimi next time!

Larman Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I could just eat those cuties up. When are you moving to Texas? I have some little ones that are dieing to meet ya'll!

Wright said...

AWESOME!!!!

Lauren in GA said...

Oh. my. gracious. they. are. DARLING!

I am dying over the sweetness and the cuteness of your girls. Both videos are fabulous.

...I wish I could move like that!

Erika said...

love it

Matt and Jessie said...

Funny girls! Did you teach them all that booty shakin?