Friday, April 2, 2010

32 Weeks

I know this is a totally cheezy picture, but it is the only one I have profile style of me right now. I only have 8 weeks to go. YIKES!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Lookin' good my friend! I am jealous that you only have 8 weeks to go!! Love all the pics of your girlies. They are so so cute!!

Lauren in GA said...

You look beautiful. Honestly and truly! I love that beautiful belly!!

diana said...

Love, love, love the belly!

Holly said...

You look great!

Sarahbeth said...

One week now, are you stinkin kidding me?!?! OhMY!! I love this picture of you!!

Sarahbeth said...

Got a little ahead of myself there, thinking how your post is about a week old, then as I'm typing I'm typing you only have a week left, oh I'm a total wreck for you!!!