
We have done LOTS-N-LOTS of berry picking. There is a great strawberry farm that is only 20 minutes from us. The best part about this farm is you can eat as many as you want while you pick. They are so yummy! We went a couple of times this Summer. When Ta-pa and Ya-ya were here we made some fantastic strawberry jam. OOOOh is it good!!!!
We have a great friend that grows blue berries. He went out of town for a week and needed me to take care of the cat while he was gone. He said to pick as many berries as I wanted. We took him up on it!!!
7 comments:
Yummy! We just got done making rasberry jam. I love this time of year! All your pictures are super cute. Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer!
Very jealous of alll those wonderful fresh berries. We tried berry picking this year but they didn't even charge us because they were mostly burned up by the hot Texas sun.
Mmmmmmmmmmm!
Thanks for sharing those blueberries!!!!
YUM!!!
Besides jam, what did you do with them? I have some great strawberries and blueberries to and have no idea what to do. We did blueberry pancakes which were really good but now I'm stumped.
Now I want strawberries...no farms near us anymore. boo....
queenofhaddock@gmail.com
I wanna come!!!! Man they look yummy!
Post a Comment