Josh***Aleasha***Ava***Emery***Kinlee***Hansen
That looks like a blast! My kids think the beach is the same as a river bank. So deprived here in Texas.
I wanna go to the beach!! That looks like a blast! Your girls are such cuties. I love the starfish imprint in the sand. Neat picture!
What a great way to celebrate your birthday, looked like lots of fun!
Yay for new pictures!! I can't believe Ava is in preschool! I love her orangey shoes. So so cute.
HAHA I love ava's face!!
also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
It was so much fun!!! Thanks for not posting and beach pictures of me. Seriously, I owe you.
Hey, I want beach pictures of Mary!!!Heh, heh, heh...It looks like it was great fun! I love your suit!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That looks like a blast! My kids think the beach is the same as a river bank. So deprived here in Texas.
I wanna go to the beach!! That looks like a blast! Your girls are such cuties. I love the starfish imprint in the sand. Neat picture!
What a great way to celebrate your birthday, looked like lots of fun!
Yay for new pictures!! I can't believe Ava is in preschool! I love her orangey shoes. So so cute.
HAHA I love ava's face!!
also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
It was so much fun!!! Thanks for not posting and beach pictures of me. Seriously, I owe you.
Hey, I want beach pictures of Mary!!!
Heh, heh, heh...
It looks like it was great fun! I love your suit!
Post a Comment