Thursday, August 27, 2009

Right now

Right now I am listening to Jason Mraz radio station on Pandora.....
trying to drown out the screaming that is going on upstairs.
And the slamming of doors.
(thank you pandora, you are trying your very hardest and that is all i can ask of you)
But why the screaming?
Oh its because Emery wanted to watch Backyardigins
BEFORE
a nap
She will not watch said item
AFTER a nap.
Either.
It seems to me that it is going to be a long day.
It is days like this that make it hard to be a good mom.
whew... hang in there leash
THIS TOO SHALL PASS!
right?
right?
right?
sewing machine here I come

3 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

I had a long day before naps. But please, please let naps last hours, please.

Erika said...

Every day makes it hard for me to be a good mom. I hope she's stopped screaming by now :)

Lauren in GA said...

I can't believe I missed this post...

I hope it passed...but I think I know where your bad day went...

It came down the road to Rainbow Street where I reside ;)