Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4th of July

We went with our friends The Andersons on base to watch some fantastic fireworks. The girls LOVED them. They ooh'd and aahh'd with every firework. We took some snacks to hold everyone over until the show began. Thanks for having us go with you guys, it was awesome!!!

5 comments:

mary said...

It was so much fun. Your pictures turned out way better than mine! We'll have to do it again next year!

mary said...

Oh yeah, thanks for posting a great picture of me!!!!

Larman Family said...

That sounds like a great holiday! Sara was scared of the loud noises so we watched fireworks on our drive home. I am glad the girls had fun.

Lauren in GA said...

I love that picture of your family at the top of the post. The girls look so adorable, and happy (I love the smiles), in the other pictures!!

Oh, is that Mary in the green? Mary, you always look awesome!!

Kelly said...

Good grief your babies are so cute!! I love their cute hairbows too! good family pic! =)