Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whew....

I just ran for the first time in a long time. A very long time. AND it felt so good. It was slow. And hard. And the cold wind was blowing. And I was pushing a stroller. And my baby cried for all but 27 seconds. BUT I DID IT! And I want to do it again tomorrow. And the next day and the next. I feel better about myself already. Go me!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you! getting back into an exercise routine is soooo hard and you're embarking on it in the winter time when my motivation is usually at its lowest. I'm impressed!

Erika said...

running AND an awesome wreath? Woot woot!

Lauren in GA said...

I agree! GO YOU!!!!!

I got a giggle about the baby crying for all but 27 seconds of the run. She'll get used to it ☺.

The Lady of the House said...

Yea! You'll love it. The baby will get used to Mommy's jogging time.

Matt and Jessie said...

Go girlie go! One of these years we will meet up for a race!

Unknown said...

* yeah on the running!
* love that you are thankful for all you have! love that feeling!
* Very precious Halloween pictures!
* Hope you are well!