Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Primary Program
We were lucky enough to have both sets of parents here for the girls Primary Program. The girls have the scriptures memorized and said their parts beautifully. Great job girls!!! We are all so proud of you!
Emery's scripture: Second Nephi 32:3:
Angles speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.
Ava's scripture: Joseph Smith History 1:17:
...I saw two Personages, whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other-This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SO glad you're back! i love seeing your beautiful girls!
Yay! I miss your blog posts and feeling like I can catch up with all you are up to! Your girls are super cute, and great job on their program. Hope things are going well and that you are loving being back home!
Your little Halloweenies are super cute! Great job!
Awwwwwwwwww. I can almost hear their sweet little voices as they say their parts. They are both so, do, darling!
Post a Comment