Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Ava the butterfly
Kinlee the Tutu Princess
Miss Pinkalicious herself I know its been a while. Which a while is really quite the understatment. I KNOW! But I'm going to try and hop back on the blog bandwagon.
Josh took a couple of pictures of the girls at the church while I was helping set up and then the battery died on the camera. We got a couple more from some other ladies at church, but I'll have to get them later. Pretty sure the book Pinkalicious was written for my little pink girl. Doesn't she look JUST like the book? Happy Happy Halloween!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tricha B said...

They look awesome!!! I miss y'all :)

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my gosh! These pictures make me miss you so much!! The girls look so much older! Your baby is a big girl!

The pinkalicious is cracking me up! She is so dedicated to her favorite color!