Monday, March 21, 2011

Can't sleep

Its 12am and I'm not in my bed sleeping. WHY!?!? All three girls are asleep, Josh is home and asleep and I'm down stairs. On the computer. Because I can't go to sleep. My mind is just racing. When/who is going to buy our house? When/where are we going to move? We know we are going back to Children's Hospital in Dallas, but there are about 5 different towns/cities we could live in. Which ones have better schools? Should we rent or buy? How long are our renters going to stay in our Texas house? Are they taking good care of it? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.... I just want to go to sleep.

8 comments:

Wright said...

Forney is cool - the where will you live question...answered!

di said...

what are your 5 options? if one is mesquite...dont do it! lol that town is ghetto and my sis teaches there. i hear lindale is nice and only 1 1/2 hr drive 1 way to childrens! lol

Matt and Jessie said...

Hope the daylight has brought some peace of mind for you. I always tend to have my freak out moments when all is quiet. You will be guided and directed and led to the place you need to be. It is just hard to be patient! Love ya!!

Lauren in GA said...

I'm so sorry. I know my stomach would be tied in knots.

Take me with you, though...

Kelly said...

Hi! Well sorry you can't sleep but I do have to say I'm excited you're moving to texas. =) I am going to come visit for sure. Remember how I said that when I moved to AR. About how I would come to GA. Yeah that totally didn't happen. This does seem a little more realistic and good grief I hope our situation changes for the better so then it will be a bit more do-able. Anyway, sorry about not sleeping. You can always call or text me, i'm probably awake. =) If I'm not I won't answer so don't even worry about waking me up! Good luck friend! Miss you!

Trainer Momma said...

Wow -- I have walked that same road many times, my friend. All I can say is it is amazing to look back and see all the many doors that were opened, all the people who helped us, all the little nudges to make certain decisions. Things happen for reasons we don't understand until much later. If you were have asked me even 6 months ago if we'd stay in TX, I'd have laughed. But now? I'm excited and feel at peace, knowing we are going where we are meant to go. You'll do the same!

Erika said...

Same thing happened to me last night at 3 am

Unknown said...

you can't eat an elephant in just one bite. I'm just sayin'....