Saturday, March 26, 2011

10 months old

And loving life! Kinlee is such a happier baby these days! YEAH!!! You make us so happy Kinlee-girl! We are so happy to have her in our family. You aren't crawling yet, but oh so close. Today you where standing by the coffee table and let go, standing by yourself for a few minutes. I really hope you aren't thinking about just skipping crawling altogether. You have 2 teeth and a new one coming down. Thank you for all of those sleepless nights of 'wonderland'! I appreciate sleep so much more now!!!Love you love you love you, Kinlest-girl!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wright said...

RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!!!

Lauren in GA said...

She is so, so, so, DARLING. I love her facial expressions!

When I look at those pictures that song that says, ♪ Blue eyes...baby's got blue eyes ♫ pops right in my head ☺

Erika said...

Hmm...I wonder where she gets those faces from. Any progress on the house?

Jen Allred said...

I can't believe they are 10 months!!!The time has gone by soooo fast. I think Kinlee could take Luke (he is 100% Allred). She is adorable, love her hair and squishy cheeks. When are you guys moving? Best of luck with the house.

Tricha B said...

She is so darn cute Leash! You and Josh make some really cute kiddos! She has changed so much from the last time I saw her. Can't wait for you to live closer so I can see you more often! Miss ya friend!