About a week ago, a friend of mine was taking Mimi to gymnastics for me because I had a dental appointment. As they were driving, Amy asks
"Can anyone see the letters C.V.S?" (Amy has 2 little girls as well)
Mimi pipes up "Oh you mean CVS Pharmacy? That is where we get our rescriptions."
Amy totally taken aback says "Mimi, how did you know that?" in which she reply's
"Mrs Amy... I know everything there is to know about CVS Pharmacy. IT is where we get OUR rescriptions at the pull-through!!!!"
3 comments:
Nice pharmacy post :). It took Ellie a while to realize that the pharmacy is not a farm and there are no animals. But she likes it now.
Future career with CVS? Maybe they should put her on the commercial with a lab coat on. That would be awesome!
Mimi is a doll! Hey, I think we get our rescriptions at the same exact CVS. ☺
Post a Comment