Monday, October 4, 2010

Sick Sick Sick

Josh has been sick. Ava has been sick. Mimi has been sick. And guess what... I got sick too. Josh is in San Fransisco for a couple of days at an AAP Meeting so the girls have just been hanging out. Thank goodness for this beautiful weather! Today we all felt good enough to go outside to the park. It was absolutely FABULOUS!!! The windows are open and spirits are being lifted... and the germs are well on their way out!!!!
PS.... Josh rocks! For the past year, Josh has been the President of the Resident section in the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). He is in San Fran for this big meeting that he is in charge of. Way to go Josh! We are all so proud of you! Love you tons!

2 comments:

di said...

daaaang president of the residents?! so like he is president over every resident in the USA under the AAP or just for his hospital? either one is awesome! no wonder he is so busy! lol

Lauren in GA said...

I am sorry about the sickness. Blech.

Do you think that Josh will mind if I just refer to him as Mr. President. I am going to call you The First Lady, so prepare yourself. ☺