Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm going bald

Because I had a baby. And I don't like it.
The end.

6 comments:

di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren & Daniel said...

I feel your pain......I too am going bald!

Bridget said...

Ugh! I know...I do it every time, too. So frustrating

Erika said...

I'm already going bald. I hope it comes back after he's out! As for the doctor, I'm so glad a little ice cream did the trick. I take Ellie to the Health Department for her shots because they're way better than the doctors here and they always give a coupon for Dairy Queen. It's just the smart thing to do. Glad everyone is growing!!!

Jen Allred said...

I'm a member of the bald club too! Good times cleaning out the shower!

Lauren in GA said...

There is help out there for male pattern balding...why is there no help for post partum pattern balding?

Another injustice of life.