For the love.... I had this really cute background from Shabby blogs. Then I went and messed around with it by changing my fonts and stuff. The background is gone, however the shabbyblog thing is still at the top. How in the WORLD do I get that off. Ugh.... its 1230 and I want it to look cute before I go to bed... But I can not for the life of me get that thing off. Someone help!!!!!
And please say a little something tomorrow for Josh while he takes his boards. Much thanks!
4 comments:
lots of this blogger confusion going around - hopefully blogger will get a clue and turn it back to how it was - easy!
also, prayer for josh...check!
YOU CAN DO IT, JOSH!!!!
I need to call you...Mike made salsa and he didn't cook it...you cook yours, right? Needless to say it didn't hold a candle to real SSS...
I am excited to hear how the boards go!! Thinking of you guys today!!!
So I am dying to know how everything went with the boards! Updates soon please!! xoxo
Post a Comment