I can see why they are your two favorite...and saying, "FOR NOW!!!!" was perfectly put ☺. So, exciting that another beautiful Smith girl is in production.
Your girls are adorable! So glad to hear some updates on how ya'll are doing! I love the April Fool's Day dinner, I can sooo see my kids doing that if I ever tried to put that much work into something fun.
3 comments:
I can see why they are your two favorite...and saying, "FOR NOW!!!!" was perfectly put ☺. So, exciting that another beautiful Smith girl is in production.
Your girls are adorable! So glad to hear some updates on how ya'll are doing! I love the April Fool's Day dinner, I can sooo see my kids doing that if I ever tried to put that much work into something fun.
Your kids are so gorgeous! I really like the pics.
Post a Comment