Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Nutcracker

We took the girls to see the Nutcracker. THEY LOVED IT!!! It was so fun to get dressed up and take the girls to the ballet.
We didn't have a tripod and tried to take a few pictures. This is what you end up with......
Happy Anniversary Josh! I love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww, that's a GREAT picture of the four of you.. I love it!

Unknown said...

how fun! Happy Anniversary!

you look beautiful, btw.

Unknown said...

LOVE the nutcracker!

Matt and Jessie said...

How sweet! Love the family photo! I need a girl around here who would go with me to the ballet!!

Bridget said...

Y'all are so purrrty! :-)

Lauren in GA said...

You look very beautiful!!!!! I like all of the pics.

I always pick my nose before attending the ballet. (Your expression in that picture is priceless.)

diana said...

LOVE the pictures, especially your nose picker! :)

Kelly said...

GOSH! Cuteness. You all take good pictures. I'm glad you had fun. Great idea! love you!