Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween

Mimi was a pink piggy and Ava was a Pumpkin. Josh dressed up for work as antibacterial hand sanitizer. We went to the trunk or treat at the church on October 30th and then went Trick or Treating with a group of our friends on Halloween night. The girls had a blast and LOVED getting all of the candy. But when they were done, THEY WERE DONE.... and ready to go home. It was a fantastic night.... minus the rain and humidity!        
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

That is the cutest little pink piggy and orange pumpkin I have ever seen!!! I love how you incorporated their favorite colors into their costumes and how you made Mimi's pink jack-o-lantern bucket into a piggy also!

I am laughing like crazy over Josh's costume. Very creative!!!!!

It is important to use hand sanitizer in his line of work.