Sunday, November 22, 2009

Washington D.C. Baby

My mom drove back with me from Texas and then the next day Josh and I left for Chicago. It was a super quick trip-only from Friday-Sunday but still lovely to get away just the two of us. It was kind of a crazy because we missed a few flights, lost our luggage and had to spend LOTS of money on parking. BUT... like I said, it was quite nice to get away. While we were there we were able to go to the Smithsonian and see Julia Childs kitchen. We were also able to see the Washington D.C. Temple.
Thanks mom for watching the girls so we could have a little get away!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

You look absolutely beautiful in the picture!

That is nice you got a quick getaway...sorry about the missed flights...that always makes for an adventure.

I love the D.C. Temple so much. It's just beautiful.