Sunday, November 22, 2009

Emery's 3rd Birthday

The girls and I were in Texas for Mimi's birthday. We also celebrated my Pop's birthday. We had a pink birthday party for them at my mom and pop's house. Lucky for Pop he is okay with pink!! All of the cousins (on my side) were there so its pure craziness. She loved it though. We had pink balloons, pink streamers, pink plates, pink cups, pink lemonade, a pink table cloth and chocolate cupcakes with Pink icing! That girl was in PINK HEAVEN! It was great being in Texas, but we really missed Josh. Mimi LOVES pink piggies. This is a doll that my sister and kiddos got for her that is dressed up like a pink piggy. The girl loves her some chocolate! And loves her some pop!!! WOW! I know, I am sooo far behind. Emery's birthday is October 5th and I am just now getting around to posting things. OH well, better late than never, right. Right. Right?!
Emery, You are such a joy in our lives. Your laugh is contagious! You are the best to tickle and wrestle with! You are such a happy happy girl! We love you so much and feel very blessed to have you in our family!!! Mom and Dad love you Mimigins!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I can't believe she is 3!! She is such a doll!

Glad Pop is okay with pink ☺.

Don't you worry your beautiful self about it...I stay behind on blogging. I haven't posted since October...but I am finally working on a post...