Saturday, January 24, 2009

You want what????

Ava calls ice cream "a$$ cream." I am sorry if this is rude or whatever, but I just can't stop myself from laughing. It is sooo hilarious to me. She always says she wants to go get some A$$ cream. HAhaahaa!! Even typing it, I am laughing. One day she will say it correctly, and I will be sad. Ava, I am sorry I had to post this... but it is just too good to pass up! Love ya!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

That reminds me of when Mac was much younger, and his word for "fork" rhymed with "truck." Lovely. :o)

mary said...

Cute! Asher leaves out the "r" when he says shirt. Lovely, huh? I always smile when he says, "I need to go get me shi(r)t on."

Matt and Jessie said...

Maybe she has a sore rear end. Just a thought. : )

Erika said...

When Ellie has a diaper rash, we give her a$$ cream.... no wait that's butt paste.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wish I had a cute story of my kids unknowinly substituting swear words, but sadly, they use them correctly. Like Ellie walking out from church one day, pausing to look at something to the left and saying (a little too loudly) "what the h*** is that?!"
Enjoy the innocent swearing, and avoid swearing for real or your children too will say, "Shut the d*** door!".
Erin
PS That is the extent of swearing in our home and rarely at that, lest anyone think we have sailor ancestry or live by the docks.

Erika said...

I just got your comment on my blog and I can't help but say thanks and that we served it with a$$ cream.
And that was Corey who said the earlier comment. With my endorsement of course. Butt Paste really is an awesome cream.

Lauren in GA said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Those kinds of things make me laugh, too!!!

We had the problem with truck sounding like the F word just like the other Lauren that commented here. It used to mortify me and make me die with laughter, too!

Kelly said...

That's cute!! HAHAHA Also I love what your anonymous friend said. That's pretty funny!

Ruth said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still laughing

Langham-Dobson Family said...

LOL one little girl in our ward used to call Heavenly Father Harry Potter - It was soooo cute!

Sarahbeth said...

She knows exactly what she's saying!!!

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

LOL! It is HILARIOUS! You need to video her saying it. Now, is that just a learning curve, or is the "southern" accent?