You won first prize (a 1b. box of English Toffe Anytime) in my gourmet toffee giveaway! Congrats! Send me and email w/ your address and which kind of toffee you want (white, dark, or milk chocolate) by the 5th and we'll get your toffee out by Valentines Day! Hooray! mandyheaston(at)gmail(dot)com www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
Aleasha, I've been trying to reach you! You won FIRST PRIZE in my toffee giveaway at gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com. Drop me an email at mandyheaston@gmail.com to send me your address as well as your choice (white, dark, or milk chocolate). I don't have your email, so if I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning, I'll have to pick another winner so they can get it out by Valentines Day. Write me!:) -Mandy www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
8 comments:
Ahh broccoli, be still my heart.
Freshly grown anything sounds great! Our temperatures were down to negative 25 degrees the other night! Consider me jealous!
I love the title!!!
That looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as fabulous as the counter it's sitting on though. ;)
I need you to move by me so that you can teach me how to grow broccoli.
You won first prize (a 1b. box of English Toffe Anytime) in my gourmet toffee giveaway! Congrats! Send me and email w/ your address and which kind of toffee you want (white, dark, or milk chocolate) by the 5th and we'll get your toffee out by Valentines Day! Hooray!
mandyheaston(at)gmail(dot)com
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
Aleasha, I've been trying to reach you! You won FIRST PRIZE in my toffee giveaway at gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com. Drop me an email at mandyheaston@gmail.com to send me your address as well as your choice (white, dark, or milk chocolate). I don't have your email, so if I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning, I'll have to pick another winner so they can get it out by Valentines Day. Write me!:)
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
Seriously need some help w/ this blog of mine.....not near cute enough to compete!
Post a Comment