We were blessed to have my parents for Christmas this year. As always, it was a fabulous time. Unfortunately they had to go home and the girls were sick for most of their stay but non the less, we had a good time!
Oh dang those pictures are so cute! Thats fun your parents got to come to your house. I love their matching nightgowns and the picture at the top of the stairs. How fun. Great job on making two blankets. Wow girl! You're on a roll!
I love the pic of them coming down the stairs--so very Christmassy (is that a word). Ava looks like the anticipation is killing her. Darling girls. How fun to know you have a blog and we can keep up with what's going on with each other. Love it!
I love the pic of them coming down the stairs--so very Christmassy (is that a word). Ava looks like the anticipation is killing her. Darling girls. How fun to know you have a blog and we can keep up with what's going on with each other. Love it!
8 comments:
I LOVE those pictures!! Nothing like a silkie, is there?
Sorry, about the sickness :(
Seriously, your girls are SO CUTE! Those dresses are so darling!
I just want to kiss their cute little cheeks! Glad to hear that your Christmas was great and that your parents got to visit! I will talk to you soon!
Glad to see you got the silkies done, they turned out really cute. I love the pictures of them together on the couch, they are adorable!
Those girls make me giggle.
Oh dang those pictures are so cute! Thats fun your parents got to come to your house. I love their matching nightgowns and the picture at the top of the stairs. How fun. Great job on making two blankets. Wow girl! You're on a roll!
SERIOUSLY I'm not even joking your girls are so cute. Those are great pics.
I love the pic of them coming down the stairs--so very Christmassy (is that a word). Ava looks like the anticipation is killing her. Darling girls. How fun to know you have a blog and we can keep up with what's going on with each other. Love it!
I love the pic of them coming down the stairs--so very Christmassy (is that a word). Ava looks like the anticipation is killing her. Darling girls. How fun to know you have a blog and we can keep up with what's going on with each other. Love it!
Post a Comment