Emery has been saying the prayers lately. They go something like this.
Dear Henly Fader, thank thee for a day. Thank thee for a mom a dad a Ava and a MIMI. Dear Henly Fader, thank thee for a day. Thank thee for a mom a dad a Ava and a MIMI. Dear Henly Fader, thank thee for a day. Thank thee for a mom a dad a Ava and a MIMI. Dear Henly Fader, thank th (insert mom or dad, we are grateful for our food) gadeful for a food. (Please help us have a good day/night) hep us have a good night, (in the name of Jesus Christ) in da name of Jesus Christ, AAAAAMMMMEEENNNN!
This post is no way to be sacrilegious. It just cracks us up every night how she would just keep going and going and going and going.
I love you so much Emery and love the little sweet prayers you give. You are so much fun to be around and always keep us laughing!!!! Love you Mimigins!
6 comments:
Sometimes we still watch the video of Ava praying when she ends and says AMEEEENN!!
What a cutie! I am sure that Henly fada does not mind her sweet little prayers one bit!
That post was in no way sacrilegious!! Oh, I can just hear her sweet little voice...she is so darling and I am quite sure those prayers are the cutest thing in the whole wide world!!
Your girls are so fantastic! What a cute picture of her, too!
Your a good mom to let her pray how she wants...One time I tried to inspire Brian to wrap things up after he had prayed for a loooong time, so I whispered, "In the name of..." and he whipped his little 2 year old head around and YELLED, "I not finished yet, MOM!!"
That is so cute!!
That is adorable. Don't you wish you could record those moments....hope you guys are well over there in my home state!
Post a Comment