Friday, December 12, 2008

Dearest blog... and followers

I have not forgotten about you. Just overloaded with projects. Between Christmas parties, crafts for around the house, painting Emery's room, reading a few books, sewing silky blankets for the girls and cooking all the time I just have neglected the family blog. I am sure that I am not the only one that is crazy busy this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas filled with the true Christmas Spirit and a Happy New Year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Will you put up pictures of Mimi's room? I want to see!
Oh, and we're working on getting Ellie to say Mimi. So far we get a smile. It's progress.

Lauren in GA said...

Don't you worry your beautiful self about it... I haven't done half of those wonderful things and I still don't post regularly.

Plus, I know you are busy hiding Mike's coat. Hee hee, just kidding ;)